Breaking News

Rakhi wants to do Ranbir's wedding

Always be very happy to give birth to new events. She told about the wishes of Deepika-Ranbir's wedding. Recently a video related to this has been viral. Deepika-Ranbir talks about the marriage of Rakhi in that video His first words, he was surprised that Ranbir and Deepika are married. Rakhi said that it is very encouraging that Ranbir is getting married to you. With that I am surprised that your marriage is with Deepika. You have given a greeting card to the social media.
I saw my friends and I started to dance. But I did not stop here. Regarding the marriage of Ranbir-Deepika, she said, "I am looking forward to know that Deepika will wear a designer's clothes for marriage." Meanwhile, Ranbir's wedding dresses willing to design itself. Because of his claim, he will never forget the clothes he makes!

No comments