Breaking News

Pankaj Tripathi eager to work with Satish Kaushik



Performing artist Pankaj Tripathi, who will exposition dissident and rancher Lal Bihari from Azamgarh in a movie by Satish Kaushik, is amped up for working under his course. 

The film is a genuine story of a honest rancher from Bihar who was, through renumeration, announced dead in his town's legitimate records by his relatives to unlawfully catch his property. Lal Bihari needed to then battle with the Indian organization for 18 long a long time before he could turn out to be alive. 

Pankaj assumes this job in the film, for which the shooting has started in a little town in Bihar. 

Discussing it, the acclaimed performing artist said in an announcement: "I know Satish sir better as an on-screen character. I have seen him performing in movies since my youth, the ongoing one being 'Udta Punjab'. As a chief, I've seen his 'Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai' and whatever is left of them I am yet to see. 

"The account of our film depends on the genuine episodes of Bharat Lal otherwise known as Lal Bihari from Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh who battled 18 years in a fight in court to demonstrate his character that he isn't dead however alive. For the story that he (Satish) considered, as indicated by him I was the right individual to fill the role." 

Satish and Pankaj are the two graduated class of the National School of Drama and have an auditorium foundation. 

"He called me to hear the story and I loved it in particular." 

The film is relied upon to discharge mid one year from now.

source: www.bollywood.com

No comments